Saturday 12 January 2013

16days just passed by,
Since the day I came back.

This is the first time that I back to this blog and write something for you.

 Sorry my dear,
 life’s getting busy and busier,
Many things needed to be balanced by myself,
 I might feel tired sometimes and get irritated,
but please forgive me.
My heart will always belongs to you.

Our own life finally begins.
We started text less and lesser compare than before.
Viber are not that oftenly used for every single day.

 1 more week it’s gonna be our 2nd month anniversary

And just another month of time,
You’re gonna start work for your career,
I felt anxious,
There might be more conflict occurs,
But please promise me both of us is gonna work hard for our relationship.
Pinky Swear?

 I felt happy,
That you finally gonna start your career,
Good luck my boy,
You’re always the best. =)
Love you always.


No comments:

Post a Comment