Tuesday 9 April 2013

10th April 2013

142 days .
Just another 9 days , it will be our very 5th month anniversary :))
five months?
It seems to be longg , which we had created lots of memories , our own language throughout the whole duration ..
Baby , everywhere in my life is occupied by you , your shadow , your memory , your beloved presents , your strength and faith in me , and yeah , you trully exists in the left part of my chest.
You says that I'm always the person who loves to say sweetest things to you ,
but baby ,
believe it or not?
Those feelings are so true , and always exists in my brain and heart..
It seems to be stupid when sometimes I worry too much something like , looking for some freshness in our relationship , finding mutual understanding , I even asked myself should I control my "love" towards you ..?
It's really stupid as everything in our relationship goes well .
I love how you adapt me , this girlfriend into your life
I love the way you make me feel secured
I love the way how you make me smile again
I love the way you surprise me
I love the way how you comfort me during my hard feeling and difficult times
I love the fact that we never angry each other for a long duration of time.

I think a lot of our future
whether good or bad .. I just love everything about you in my life <3
I love to share the small little things in my life to you
I love to meet you again
I love the way you lie on my legg

Back to this blog ,
I thought back lots of our memory
from the very beginning of our love story
until now.
and it's gonna stay continued.

J'e taime.
It's really been a very long time that I doesn't write something for you here =))

Thank you so so much
for giving the strength in me
making me happy and secured all the time.
I do appreciate it baby.
Love you.

PS.We've been knew each other for 212 days ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment