Thursday 5 September 2013

When wind chimes in the bakery ...

It's been a really long time that I've never post anything over here.
I wonder is this blog still continuously check by my baby?

Time flies, things changes.
Like what I've always said so.

It's been a very long time that I started off my life in Kuala Lumpur
and also the journey together with you, my love.

We both are being so busy in our own life,
Me , being as a semester five degree student , aiming a 3.75 CGPA
You , being as a chef in the Mandarin Oriental Hotel , burning your passion into your job.
We both have our own dreams , eventhough it's not in the same direction.

When wind chimes in the bakery ...
It reminds me the story of ours , by one year before.
Remember? That is the moment that we get to know each other through facebook.

What if?
another one year later, and one another , or another 10years?
I wonder how we're gonna look like? :)

I shouted at you , in the car , the moment that I feel unable to do anything to help you , cure you or even cheer you up.
I was so regret , and sorrow. That I have nothing to do with my own direction.

You're driving so fast , the unusual speed that makes me feel insecure ,
until that moment I realize that how is it so important as you're always driving at a speed which adapt to my feeling of secure.

At the moment you reach my place.
You started getting calm by talking to me just as usual
but i started to cry
telling you everything in my mind ...

and again I realize ,
it's been such a long time that we don't really share such a deep conversation.

Where have us been up to ?
by being so busy?
Busy chasing our dreams?
or oppositely being centred by daily needs , daily routine.

Everyday we are keep running away , far and far away from our dreams , our passionate to our life ... until we started to forget .

Remember last week we watch the rise of the guardians together at your home?
I did cry..
It inspired me that
We always have a original version of ourselves deep in our heart , which haves the purest heart , living happily ever after.
What makes us lost all of our dream , our pure heart and all our passionate towards life?

Never let the hardest part of your life occupies everything that supposed to make you happy or you ever have ..
After all , I just want you to be happy..

Seeing you worry about your competition , worrying about your car accident , worrying about you couldn't go to meeting
I feel so pain in my heart

After all , again I feel that I'm just so in love with you.

You said that your colleague having a long relationship which he already feeling very dull ,
but no matter what happens , I will still continue stay strong

and I just wanted to continue grow old with you.

<3




No comments:

Post a Comment